- Merchant needs KYB Approval from our Risk Team. If the merchant is not getting approval from our Team, will appear on this page like in the picture below.
- Merchants must obtain the requirement for connecting their preferred payment channels (for example BIN Number on Virtual Account and MID, TID Number on Credit Card, etc) and Jokul Sales Team will assist merchants to ful-fill their requirement. Contact us to learn more.
The flow of the merchant to submit the request like picture below:
- Login to Jokul Back Office then choose the Integration > Assisted Integration Merchant menu.
- Then, fill the form based on the Merchant's needs. Here is the expalanation for each form:
|Sales Name||Only one name and email||When the merchant using Jokul Sales Referral Code|
|Has list of sales name||When the merchant is onboard without Jokul Sales referral (self-onboard)|
|Merchant Status||New Merchant||When merchant first time using Jokul and first time to request|
|Upselling||1. When Merchant is already connected with Jokul and already integrate their service by themself and first time to request.|
2. When Merchant is already connected with Jokul and has already to submit their request before
|List of request||Contains list of Product or Service or Feature that already served on Jokul||https://bit.ly/jokulservice|
|Duration Request||Only put 1-999 (numbers only)||Total expected mandays from Merchant.|
|Notes||String Character||Another request that could be submitted to integration team|
Click the Submit button, and there will appear a pop-up message in the picture below. Click the “Add” button to confirm.
After Merchant clicks the Add button, the new request will appear in the integration request list.
If the Merchant want to know the detail, click the selected Work Order on the List Integration Request table.