Postman is a easy to use application that you can use to test REST APIs with a user-friendly interface so that you can see the API requests and the responses. Jokul provides a Postman Collection that you can import so that you can test our APIs easily.
- Install Postman
- Register to our Sandbox Jokul Back Office
- Retrieve the Client ID & Secret Key. Learn more here
Import Postman Collection
To get started, please import the Postman Collection:
- Copy the following link: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PTNUSASATUINTIARTHA-DOKU/jokul-postman-collection/main/jokul-postman-collection.json
- Open your Postman and find Import button on the top left section
- Click the Link tab, paste the link, and click Continue button
- You will be asked to confirm, click the Import button
Now you should see
Jokul API Collection on the left sidebar. Congratulations, you've just imported our Postman Collection.
After importing the Postman Collection, you need to setup the Client ID and Secret Key to the Postman, so that you can access our APIs. Here is how to setup the credential:
- Click three dots on the Jokul API Collection folder and click Edit
- Click the Variables tab
- Change the
secret_keyvalue with yours
- Click Update button
Now you are good to go to start testing our APIs.