Jokul Hub is a feature that enables to define your settlement rule for a payment. This is a good solution for a merchant that need customized settlement rule such as, marketplace, platforms, franchise, business with various branches, and many more. Jokul Hub will help you to manage your complex payment flows.
- This feature only works for Aggregator Merchant, meaning that your funds are settled from acquiring to Jokul, then Jokul will forward the funds to your account.
- You have activated the split settlement service when onboarding to Jokul.
- Create new bank account on Jokul Back Office from menu Finance > Bank Account and click the Add Account button, then fill the form with your desired bank account and click Submit button.
- We will verify your data and after the status is
Verifiedthen you can retrieve the
settlement_bank_account_idfrom Bank Settlement ID column to put into your Split Settlement Rule
- Split settlement currently only works for integration with:
- Jokul Checkout
- Jokul Direct
Then you are good to go!
To do split settlement, please add this
additional_info.settlement object into your payment request:
|Optional||Include this object to do split settlement for the transaction|
|Optional||The value of the settlement can be in IDR or percentage based on the |
|Optional||The type of the splitting funds|
Let's assume you are using the Jokul Checkout integration. You can simply add these parameters into your API Initiate Payment:
The split settlement is based on the Nett Settlement amount value and NOT from the
order.amount value. This means that you need to deducted the
order.amount value with the Total Fee.
Here is the illustration:
Let's assume that the
Rp104,500 and the Total Fee that being charged by Jokul for this transaction is
Rp4,500 and you want to split the amount into two bank accounts with percentage of
15% into the first bank account (
85% into the second bank account (
|Total Fee by Jokul||-||4,500|
|Amount that will be splitted||100%||100,000|
Therefore, the first bank account will receive
Rp15,000 and second bank account will receive
What if the settlement amount defined incorrectly?
The transaction will still be processed, but the split settlement mechanism will not be executed. The funds will settled to the primary bank account that you set in the settlement configuration.